DuPont Teijin Films® – MELINEX® RFL1
This film is a biaxially oriented, glossy white polyester film (BOPET) available in a thickness of 600 gauge.
The pearlescent finish delivers brilliant whiteness, while adding an average of 6 points in reflectance to standard white polyester film.
- Ideal for solid state light management
- High efficiency lighting
- Primary use as a reflector in LCD backlight unit
- High reflectivity
- Brilliant whiteness
- High area yield
- Reflectors in display boards
- Internally illuminated billboards
- T4 fluorescent lighting
UL Recognition – MELINEX® RFL1 has been registered with Underwriters Laboratories.
Melinex®, Mylar® and Melinex® STTM are registered trademarks of DuPont Teijin Films U.S. Limited Partnership. Teijin® and Tetoron® are registered trademarks of Teijin Limited used under license by DuPont Teijin Films U.S. Limited Partnership. Teonex® is a registered trademark of Teijin DuPont Films Japan Limited and is used under license by DuPont Teijin Films U.S. Limited Partnership.
WHITE OPTICS – Reflectors, Micro-Diffusion Films, Glare Reduction Films
Unique product solutions are enabling the creation of a new generation of affordable, ultra-efficient LED lighting designs and transforming traditional florescent lighting options.
The highest diffuse, highest reflectance efficiency-enabling materials are available today through WhiteOptics’ comprehensive line of optical films, composites and advanced coatings.
WhiteOptics advanced materials can be used across multiple lighting applications to:
- Increase light output and/or achieve the same light output with fewer LEDs
- Increase lighting efficiency
- Improve optical aesthetics
- Help extend luminaire lifetime by reducing system temperature
- Reduce overall system cost
WhiteOptics high diffuse, high reflectance materials set a new standard for white reflectors in energy efficient lighting.
POLYPLEX – Sarfil BOPET Films
The key product line of Polyplex continues to be its Sarafil range of plastic films which are base films manufactured by using petrochemical raw materials like PET (polyester) resin and PP (polypropylene) resin.
Biaxially Oriented Polyester (BOPET) Film. – PET films offer polyester film products that provide excellent performance characteristics suitable for use in packaging, electrical and industrial applications.
Clarifoil® is a world leading product line of cellulose diacetate films. Celanese is the world’s largest commercial
- Gloss, Matt and Satiné semi-matt films
- Colored, pigmented and functional films
- Main grades include film for anti-fog, window cartons, print lamination, labels, tape, thermoform, metalized, UV absorber, optical, breather, backlit and many more applications