AEROPONIC GROW TABLE KITS – OPAQUE WHITE THERMOPLASTIC HELPS PLANT ROOTS THRIVE IN AN ALGAE-FREE ENVIRONMENT
- Unique plastic material limits light penetration resulting in greater light utilization and reduced algae growth.
- Fits on top of your ebb & flow grow tables
- Available with plumbing kit that can be connected to your master irrigation system.
- Available with connecting light or trellis supports.
- Removable lids create a modular approach allowing for hole sizes and spacing depending on Clone, Veg, or Flower/Bud growth phases of your plants.
- Knockdown kits create widths of 32” or 44” and lengths from 8’ – 24’.
- Can be customized to meet your requirements.
VACUUM & THERMAL MOLDING – HIGH DENSITY, HIGH IMPACT STRENGTH PLASTIC MATERIAL
- Growing trays for greenhouse and indoor growing facilities with applications including flood benches, sub-irrigation, and re-circulation systems.
- In the process of handling trays for material flow throughout your facility
- Tray sizes range from 24” x 48” to 78” x 48”
- 15+ years of molding expertise for greenhouse and indoor growing applications
COMPOSITE FIBERGLASS – SHEET, CHANNEL, ANGLE, ROD, TUBE, GRATING
- Insulation for wet environments
- Non Corrosive Structural Components
- CNC Machining, Milling, Routing, Sawing, Drilling
- Fabricated Parts
PLASTIC FABRICATION – ALL TYPES OF PHENOLIC AND THERMOPLASTIC MATERIALS
- Work surfaces, Wall panels, Dividers, Shelving
- Forming, Bending, CNC Machining, Milling, Routing, Turning
OVER 100 YEARS OF NON-METALLIC FABRICATION
W.S. Hampshire Provides Custom Fabricated Services Including CNC Milling & Machining, Die Cutting & Thermal Forming, Rigid CNC Machining Services, Flexible Fabrication Services, and Plastic Thermoforming Services.